The most advanced pro camera system ever on iPhone; Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion; a massive leap in battery life; A15 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone; an advanced 5G experience; and so much more
The Most Advanced Cameras Ever on iPhone
A Massive Leap in Smartphone Video
A15 Bionic with 5-core GPU for Best-in-Class Performance
Super Retina XDR with ProMotion: A Brighter, More Responsive Display
Redesigned Inside and Out, Durable Design, and a Huge Leap for Battery Life
5G Experiences in More Places
Featuring iOS 15
iPhone and the Environment
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be available in graphite, gold, silver, and sierra blue in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and all-new 1TB storage options.
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max beginning at 8 p.m. SGT on Friday, September 17, with availability beginning Friday, September 24.
- Both models will be available in Turkey beginning Friday, October 1, and in Malaysia, Mexico, South Korea, Thailand, and nearly 10 other countries and regions beginning Friday, October 8.
- Customers can get iPhone 13 Pro for S$69 a month for 24 months or S$1,649, and iPhone 13 Pro Max for S$75 a month for 24 months or S$1,799 from apple.com/sg/store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations.
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers.
- iOS 15 will be available as a free software update Tuesday, September 21.
- The new iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe supports Find My, enabling users to be notified of its last known location if it becomes detached from iPhone. iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe joins new MagSafe cases in leather and silicone, as well as a clear case with MagSafe, that are available to order today.
- Apple provides customers with a number of services in store and online that make its retail experience uniquely Apple. With personalised support and advice from Apple Specialists, convenient delivery and pickup options, and free engraving, Apple ensures the best way to buy Apple products is from Apple Store locations and apple.com/sg/store.